Saturday 21 June 2008

So I've finally got my uni assignment done! Yay! That means this time next week, I'll be finished for the summer, WOO HOO!

Back to other things I'm really excited about tomorrow as
there is a big fundraiser taking place in Liverpool for Live Life Then Give Life! We are going to hand out lots of organ donor leaflets and hopefully sign a few people up as well! It is held annually in memory of a special young man called Ste Tighe who you can read about here. The event is called the Littlewoods Ste Tighe 5-a-side football tournament and has featured in a local article which can be seen here.



All the funds raised will be going to Live Life Then Give Life, last year they raised £3500 so hopefully we'll be able to match it tomorrow! The local press will probably be involved too which will be good. Another exciting thin about tomorrow is that I will finally get to meet up with Emma and Emily the people who run LLTGL, I talk to them so much and feel I know them yet we have never even met, so that will be fun!

Anyway will let you know how it goes and how much we raise for a great cause!

No comments:

Post a Comment