Saturday 14 June 2008

Last night on dialysis the nurse took my dressing off which was stuck like glue to my skin, my eyes were watering it was so sore when she was pulling it. I was left with a lovely red mark were the top layer of skin had come off. She then decided to clean it up by putting pink disinfectant fluid on it which stung like crazy!!!

The wound is just a hole were the tube was inserted, it didn't need any stitches so should just heal in a few days, I have a tiny plaster over it, as I was scared it would get dirt in it or get infected. My arm is fine today, no bruise and no pain which is great and I think warrants a shopping trip to the Trafford Centre, to look for some pink shoes to go with my outfit for a wedding I'm going to in a month (in Ireland)!

I got some Uni results back for some of my assignments yesterday and I'm pleased to say I have passed my 2nd year!!! Not worked out at what level yet, I think it may be a 2.1 I think, I find out on Monday for sure!

Anyway really pleased that the op wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be and I'm even thinking of going back to work placement on Monday! No other goss to tell really, other than I may have some exciting news to tell you soon to do with Live Life Then Give Life...

Watch this space.....

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on ur asssignment marks! You must be well chuffed hun!! :-) x x

    ReplyDelete