Sunday 15 March 2009

The reason for campaigning....

Well you may remember a while back I blogged about a brave little girl called Bethany. She is only 5 years old and recently received a liver transplant! I am pleased to say things are going well and her Mum Sam has made this video montage of Bethany's transplant journey in the hope it encourages more people to sign the Organ Donor Register!

It's a powerful and moving video with a strong message! Let's hope it can save more lives and more people like Bethany can live a healthy and happy life!

View this montage created at One True Media
Bethany's Transplant Journey


It's stories like these which spur me on to keep fighting and campaigning for those still on the waiting list and in desperate need of a transplant. I want more people to have the happy ending they deserve, just like Bethany and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment