Tuesday 15 April 2008



Not much news really... Dialysis is the same old same old, but I'm feeling good so I suppose I can't complain.

I had a great night out on Saturday, It was my Best Friends 21st Birthday! I went with her, her family and her fella to an Indian restaurant in Manchester called East Z East!
Indian food isn't really my cup of tea so I just had some Egg Pilau rice, a poppadom and some naan bread!



The bloke that owns the restaurant actually appeared on the last series of Ramseys Kitchen Nightmares (you might remember the odd looking naan bread stands that Gordon told him to get rid of). So Ramsey obviously helped him as he now has 3 restaurants altogether and seems to be doing well and still has the naan bread stands!!!

Other news... I've passed another uni assignment, so chuffed about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment