Friday 4 April 2008

So I was meant to be in uni today but I got up at 7 and threw up so I gave it a miss! I' ve just got back from dialysis, it went well apart from when I got off I went to weigh myself and my fistula started bleeding! To say I panicked would be an understatement, I felt sick and went dizzy, after a little sit down I was fine!


So other news, a friend of mine called keiran recently created a short video clip for a competition being run by clipstar.com, he is interested in becoming a model/tv presenter!



I said I would give him a quick plug on here, so click here if you want to watch it, and even better vote for him, he is currently in first place and stands to win $10,000 in this round and could potentially win $1million if people keep voting! Thanks guys!

Have a great weekend, I'll probably just be spending it doing boring uni work!

No comments:

Post a Comment