Monday 8 March 2010

I am now a Trustee!

I am now a Trustee for Live Life Then Give Life! Woop!

I am mega excited about this, I have been doing stuff for them since 2006/7 and officially became an advocate for them in 2008 so I am really chuffed that they want me on board as a trustee! The AWARD WINNING team is great and I am looking forward to getting to know them better and working with them more in the coming months.

All the trustees have been affected by transplantation/organ donation in one way or another and so can put their personal experiences out there to help others. You can read more about them here. I am well aware of the charities aims and work but I am looking forward to getting more hands on in organising events, Stands, talks etc. I hope I can make a small mark on Live Life Then Give Life and maybe even a small mark on the world of Organ Donation through my role as trustee for this fantastic charity!

So a few places to point you to... obviously the Live Life Then Give Life website
The Live Life Then Give Life Forum - Intoto
The Live Life Then Give Life Blog

Thats it for now, will keep you updated on how its all going, and again, I can't actually believe how lucky I am to be doing all these things. My job and now the trustee role in LLTGL... 2010 is starting to look up... and more news on that in my next blog ;) I'll keep you in suspenders (oops I mean suspense) until then.....

4 comments: