Some Goals and resolutions
- To make the most of my “Gift of Life” and enjoy being free from dialysis
- To go on holiday (I haven’t been abroad since I started dialysis)
- To go back to Uni, complete my dissertation and hopefully graduate with my friends
- To visit Emily T in London and go shopping!
Some resolutions and goals for my Gift of Life Battlefront Campaign
- To video blog as much as we can!
- To get some celebs on board
- To get our logo and pledge out there to as many people as possible.
- To visit as many schools/uni’s as possible to get the word out there about Organ Donation
- To meet up with Mentor Oli to discuss how to take the campaign forward
- To work on changing the law so that people have to make a decision on whether to donate their organs one way or another? No one suggests which way, but to change it so it is compulsory to make your wishes known - be it yes or no.
- To create as much hype as possible about 6th May. (The sign up day)
- To get as many people as possible to sign the Organ Donor Register