2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year? My aim is just to keep living life how I want to live it, doing the things I couldn't do when I was ill and making my donor and their family proud.
3. How will you be spending New Year's Eve? ... I will be spending the evening with my parents, just a quiet one possibly a DVD and a takeaway.
4. Did anyone close to you die? ... My amazing friend Jessica Wales sadly lost her fight, she recieved her double lung transplant on the 27th December 2009 and sadly died on the 12th January 2010. She was an inspiration to me and continues to be.
5. What countries did you visit? ... Ireland and Malta (my first holiday abroad since my transplant!)
6. What would you like to have in 2011 that you lacked in 2010? ... I can't think of anything more that I could have wished for in 2010 other than for Jess to still be with us and experiencing her new life. I think my Mum would answer... a fella!
7. What date from 2010 will remain etched upon your memory, and why? ... 31st August was the day I moved out of home, attempted to grow up and become independant!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year? ... becoming a trustee for the amazing transplant charity Live Life Then Give Life.
9. What was your biggest failure? ... Hmmm a hard one, probably not seeing Jess before she died, the last time I saw her was in the October.
10. Did you suffer illness or injury? ... This year I was hospitalised for the first time since my transplant with pneumonia, I was only in for 4 days but it took me a good month for me to fully recover.
11. What was the best thing you bought? ... The appartment! With a lot of help from my family :)
12. Where did most of your money go? ... House things, new sofas, bed, tv etc!
13. What song will always remind you of 2010? ... Lots of songs for different reasons, Savage Garden's Truly Madly Deeply was Jess' song, it was played at her funeral and I have not yet been able to listen to it in full, brings back too many memories. Cilos Green's Forget You reminds me of my works christmas do and drunken times with friends, and then I want it that way by the Backstreet Boys - memories of a houseparty were all my kitchen utensils were used as microphones!
14. What do you wish you'd done more of? ... More visiting of friends, have made so many through Live Life Then Give Life who I don't see enough because they are based all over the country!
15. What do you wish you'd done less of? .... spending money?
16. What was your favourite TV program? ... Still an avid watcher of Hollyoaks!
17. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year? ... No
18. What was the best book you read? ... I'm in the middle of Holly and Fearnes Best Friends Guide to Life at the minute - I got it as a present for Christmas from secret santa at work! Thanks De :) x
19. What was your greatest musical discovery? ... I saw Lady GaGa live this year she was amazing!
20. What was your favourite film of this year? ... Eclipse!
21. What did you do on your birthday? ... I went to see Florence and the Machine in Blackpool with some mates, my Bro and his wife! We stayed over in a hotel so made a night of it :)
22. What kept you sane? ... My Family as always - Thank you :) xx
23. Who did you miss? ... Jess - and I always will.
24. Who was the best new person you met? ... All the new friends I made at work! Love them all to bits! x
25. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2010: ... Don't take things for granted and live life to the full as you never know when its going to end. Tell the people you care about that you love them.